Pure Talent Training
“Fine-tune your technical skills and business knowledge. Develop success habits that will last your entire professional lifetime. The puretalent™ Training Program at the Aveda Academy will focus on the attitudes, communication skills, service and technical skills needed to creating a successful career. This is an intensive 36-week apprenticeship covering all aspects of hair dressing: cutting, styling, and coloring as well as business and communication skills. All of the work is supervised by our trainers, Aveda Purefessionals and the Academy Leadership Team. Our goal is to provide the Aveda network with well-trained, proficient and professional hair dressers.”
- Awareness phase – Weeks 1-12
- Throughout your training experience, you will attend techinical and business development classes Tuesday & Wednesday mornings. During this phase you will work with our senior staff and trainers to become acclimated to the training program, familiarize yourself with Aveda’s 12 Point of Difference and Value Added Services. You will receive a technical assessment and performance review and we will review and track your progress to help you set new goals to build your business.
- Experience phase – Weeks 12-24
- During the Experience Phase we will challenge you to prove your technical abilities and professional skills. Your assessment during this phase will include a technical skill and performance review as well as help you to create a long-term career path.
- Attainment phase – Weeks 24-36
- During this time you will have tested out and you will begin your progressive techniques and the Aveda Seasonal Collections.
- At the end of the puretalent™ Training Program we may invite you to audition to stay on at the Aveda Academy Denver or we will help to place you in a salon in the Aveda Network.
**There is no tuition for this program. The only cost you will incur are the cost of the mannequin heads used during the training and your technical tool kit.